Search our Jobs
IT Infrastructure Engineer - MSP
- Wembley, Greater London, England
An experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer with strong Windows Server, Office 365 and Networking experience is required by a very successful Managed Services company who specialise in providing IT support to the private and public sectors. Based near Wembley, the successful candidate will provide effective 2nd / 3rd line support to clients. This position will have a 50/50 split of office and on site work and will join a company who offer excellent training, support for formal certifications and the opportunity to work within a very talented team.
A salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits and excellent progression opportunities is available.
An established and successful Managed Services company who specialise in providing IT support services to select clientèle and who have a track record of investing in their team.
Skills / Duties
- Office 365
- Windows Server 2016
- Configure and implement data backup and system recovery procedures
- Site visits when required to investigate and resolve issues
- IP addressing, subnets, firewall implementation, routing
- Microsoft certifications would be advantageous (Any of MCITP / MCSE / MCP / MCSA)
- An IT Degree and relevant experience within an MSP would be useful
- Excellent customer facing skills
Who would the role suit?
An ambitious IT Infrastructure Engineer who is looking to make a difference and progress within a successful and growing company
to £40,000 plus benefits
Commute from Harrow / Watford / Northwood / Uxbridge
To apply, please email your CV through to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.