Search our Jobs
IT Support Engineer - Night Shift (11pm to 7am)
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
If you’re based near Hemel and you’re looking for an IT Support role which covers the night shift (11pm to 7am), we’d love to hear from you.
We’re recruiting for a leading supplier to the NHS based in Hemel Hempstead, and, in this varied role, you’ll receive a salary of up to £27,000 (which is inclusive of £3,000 for the night shift).
Your hours will be 11pm to 7am Monday to Friday.
- 1st line hardware and software support.
- Active Directory administration.
- Network Support – Switches / patches.
- To build and deploy desktops, laptops and servers.
- You’ll have previous IT Support experience (potentially within a Service Desk or Helpdesk related role).
- Previous experience of working Nights would be preferred, but we’re looking for candidates who have a real desire to work the night shift (it’s not for everyone!).
- Any IT qualifications would be desirable (CompTIA / Microsoft Certifications etc).
To £24,000 + Shift Allowance of £3400 + Benefits
Hemel Hempstead / Hertfordshire
Commute from Watford / Luton / High Wycombe / Aylesbury
Please email your CV through to Jason Price of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- IT Support Engineer required to cover the Night Shift (11pm to 7am)
- Based in Hemel Hempstead
- You’ll join an organisation which develops their staff and who employ over 100 staff who are a leading supplier to the NHS.