Payroll Administrator - Construction
A Payroll Administrator with experience of looking after sub-contractor CIS and PAYE is required for a permanent, full-time position based in Watford. The successful candidate will join a growing company as part of an experienced team. Experience with advanced Excel will be required along with experience of processing sub-contractor payroll.
A salary of up to £28,000 is available for this position based in central Watford.
What you will be doing:
- Download time reports from the companies’ biometric clocking system for approx. 350 workers
- Calculate wages and deductions on advanced Excel Spreadsheet
- Check hours and calculate overtime and holiday pay
- Processing weekly sub-contractors invoices
- Respond and resolve queries from sub-contractors about payroll/CIS
- Be focused and diligent with an excellent attention to detail
- Adhoc administrative duties
What you need to have:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Relevant industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £28k
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Current Jobs in Watford
IT Support Technician is required by a fantastic employer based in Shenley who are majority owned by their employees. You’ll provide support on their range of software products from amazing offi … more
An IT Support Analyst with strong Windows OS support experience will benefit their career when joining this exciting and expanding company in Watford, Hertfordshire. A salary of up to 25k is avialable … more
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative, looking for the next step in your career? Do you have a valid, in-date Combi Fork Lift Licence and a full driving license? CV Screen may have the role for y … more