Payroll Administrator - Construction
A Payroll Administrator with experience of looking after sub-contractor CIS and PAYE is required for a permanent, full-time position based in Watford. The successful candidate will join a growing company as part of an experienced team. Experience with advanced Excel will be required along with experience of processing sub-contractor payroll.
A salary of up to £28,000 is available for this position based in central Watford.
What you will be doing:
- Download time reports from the companies’ biometric clocking system for approx. 350 workers
- Calculate wages and deductions on advanced Excel Spreadsheet
- Check hours and calculate overtime and holiday pay
- Processing weekly sub-contractors invoices
- Respond and resolve queries from sub-contractors about payroll/CIS
- Be focused and diligent with an excellent attention to detail
- Adhoc administrative duties
What you need to have:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Relevant industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £28k
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Current Jobs in Watford
Are you an experience Warehouse Operative, looking for the next step in your career? Do you have a Combi Fork Lift Licence and a full driving license? CV Screen may have the role for you!Role Overview … more
A Commercial Analyst with excellent Excel skills is required for a position based near Watford. The successful candidate will provide effective commercial support, data gathering, analysis and reporti … more
Are you looking for a superb IT Support role in the Watford area?Do you have strong Citrix XenApp experience and strong nfrastructure support experience? If the answer is yes, then we have a superb op … more