Search our Jobs
Senior IT Support Engineer - MSP
- Harrow, Greater London, England
A degree educated Senior IT Support Engineer is required by a very successful Managed Services company who specialise in providing IT support to the private and public sectors. Based in Harrow on the Hill, the successful candidate will provide client facing support services at different central sites (predominantly in London and Hertfordshire).
This position will provide 1st to 3rd line specialist support to the companies client base and will work with a very talented team who are always looking to use the latest technologies and improve their own skill sets.
Essential - Microsoft certifications / relevant degree / experience of working in a managed service provider
A salary of up to £38,000 plus benefits and excellent progression opportunities is available.
An established and successful Managed Services company who specialise in providing IT support services to select clientèle and who have a track record of investing in their team.
Skills / Duties
- Office 365
- Ability to configure physical and virtual servers from scratch, VMWare / HyperV
- Configure and implement data backup and system recovery procedures
- Site visits when required to investigate and resolve issues
- IP addressing, subnets, firewall implementation, routing
- Microsoft certifications would be advantageous (Any of MCITP / MCSE / MCP / MCSA)
- An IT Degree and relevant experience within an MSP
Who would the role suit?
An ambitious IT Support Engineer who is looking to make a difference and progress within a successful and growing company
to £38,000 plus benefits
Harrow on the Hill / Middlesex
Commute from Wembley / Watford / Northwood / Uxbridge
To apply, please email your CV through to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.